Terms and Conditions
- By participating in this Competition, each entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules, which are final and binding. To enter, complete and submit the online entry form and Like the Tech Hunter Facebook page.
- Only one entry per person. Duplicate entries will be disqualified. Entries that contain errors, are incomplete, corrupted or illegible will not be accepted. Tech Hunter cannot be held responsible for computer system hardware, software or program errors, or other failures in computer transmissions or network connections for any entries lost or delayed through email.
- Entrants must be at least 18 years of age or older on their date of entry.
- Employees of Tech Hunter staff and families of related suppliers, sponsors, advertising, promotion and production agencies, and their agents and immediate families (spouses, parents, children and siblings and their spouses) are not eligible to participate in the prize drawing.
- The closing date for an entry is 11:59am AEST on November 20th 2012. Winners will be selected at random, using a random number generator on November 21st 2012, from all eligible entries received by the closing date.
- Winners will be notified on November 21th 2012 via email and through the Tech Hunter Facebook page. If the winner does not respond within 7 days of notification, the prize will be forfeited and another winner picked at random. All entries and entrant data become the property of Tech Hunter In case of the unavailability of any prize, Tech Hunter reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- The prize consists of 1 iPad 2/3 model leather case that, in the context of the competition, defines a years supply. Prize is dependant upon availability.
- Prizes are not transferable and no substitutions or cash equivalents are permitted. If the prize is not claimed within the specified time limit the prize will be forfeited. Entrants waive the right to claim as a cost of winning any prize, any and all costs or expenses associated with redemption.
- The prize-winner must accept that that his/her name and/or likeness may be announced in Tech Hunter literature or on the Internet for publicity or advertising purposes without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
- By accepting any prize, the winner agrees to and releases Tech Hunter the prize sponsors and its employees and agencies, representatives, affiliates and subsidiaries, advertising, promotions agents of each of the above, from all liability of any type whatsoever.
- Tech Hunter reserves the right in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend any competition should virus, computer hackers, or any other cause beyond its control impede the administration and or security of such competition.
- Entrant agrees that: Any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this competition, or any prizes awarded, other than the administration of the competition or the determination of winners shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of legal action.
- The Tech Hunter iPad 2/3 model leather case giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. By accepting these terms and conditions each entrant fully releases Facebook from any liability. All data collected during the Tech Hunter iPad 2/3 model leather case giveaway is the property of Tech Hunter, not Facebook.