With a 1024×768 pixel screen resolution and a 5.3 x 7.9 body, the Apple iPad mini is the shining example of maximum power from a modest, lightweight package of technological treats. Weighing at only .68 pounds, the device not only is a hit when it comes to its looks but it also has some advanced, user-friendly features ranging from video calls, picture editing, to supplement your time spent between emailing, calling and Liking stuff on Facebook.
Apple iPad Mini Feature Review:
There is almost everything that you can do on your Apple iPad Mini in addition to the plus 30,000 applications waiting to be downloaded from the Apple store. Here is a list of what the device has in store for you:
• Mighty A5 Chip: The powerful A5 chip inserted in Apple iPad Mini has made switching between applications, page swiping, watching movies, playing games as well as editing photographs smooth and fluid.
• 7.9 inch display: This big inch display takes the experience of browsing, observing minute details to a new level, thanks to the LED backlight technology to give ample dynamism per square inch. This screen size also makes it suitable for thousands of iPad applications.
• Face Time HD camera: Installed with a Face Time application, iPad Mini allows the user to make a video call over a mobile network or a Wi-Fi through the front HD camera. This front camera can also be used to record your own videos or pictures.
• Ultra-fast wireless: The Wi-Fi features of this mini iPad have been advanced to the extent of 2.4 GHZ and 5 GHz (dual band) Wi-Fi with channel bonding capability and 150 mbps downloading speed so much so that it can work two times faster in comparison to any other earlier iPad.
• iSight camera: The Apple iPad Mini can give the user freedom to capture any important moment in an amazing 360 degree view with the help of the iSight 1080p, HD recording video camera. Moreover the automatic video stabilization automatically corrects shakes and bumps from the video clearing the way for the instant sharing of videos. You can even click clear 5 megapixel pictures with this camera.
• Thin and Light Design: The pencil thin and light design makes it 53% lighter than the earlier versions of iPad and its 7.2 mm body makes it 23% thinner than original iPad. Hide it anywhere inside your pocket or hold it in your hand, there are just no second thoughts.
• Built in Applications: Browsing, reading i-books, sharing stuff, mailing, editing photos and storing them as per location, face to face talking, finding a place on a map and reading news on your newsstand application are some of the built in applications that come along with this iPad Mini.
• Battery Life of Ten Hours: With a decent battery life lasting ten hours, it has become possible to carry out your work without any fear of a shutdown.
• Siri- the Personal Assistant: Can be nicknamed as your personal assistant. It’s actually built-in software on your iPad mini that just knows which application to open for you and what to do as per your instruction. This makes the iPad Mini more user friendly.
Apple iPad Mini as a tablet comes close to perfection and is functionally attractive and effective.